Vacation Rental PropertySCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Vacation Rental Property Investments
American Real Estate Investments (AREI) helps investors build passive income through international vacation rental properties (VRP). Our ownership models allow investors to vacation when needed and earn passive income when away through turnkey rental property management.
Our investment types include fractional or full ownership opportunities for:
- Luxury Private Islands
- Waterfront Villas
- Beachfront Condos
- Lots for Development
Our vacation rental property investments boast award-winning design, construction, finish, and project management processes as recognized by some of the world’s best-known publications and experts.
Invest in Vacation Rental Property
What if You Were Able to Buy Property in Hawaii in 1950?
AREI’s main geographical focus is the international real estate market of southern Belize. In the wake of World War II, a population surge in Hawaii created a situation that saw much of the habitable real estate scooped up by individuals and developers. The property, neighborhoods, and houses bought when the islands were underdeveloped are now high-value investments and cash flow eruptions.
The Ground Floor in Placencia, Belize
The coastal village of Placencia in Belize mirrors the opportunity of 1950s Hawaii with Belize having some practical advantages when considering it relative to the U.S.
The emerald peninsula in southern Belize has 16 miles of real estate on the beach, and numerous small low-lying islands (cayes) just off the coast, protected by a barrier reef for prime development. For the majority of the U.S., this real estate is far closer than Hawaii, and the current price-point in Belize is like buying in 1950s Hawaii!
For U.S. investors or expats, the official language of Belize is English making it a significant benefit as the many Caribbean, and Central American countries do not claim English as their primary language. The tax benefits for investment in Placencia Village are enabled by recent legislation by the Belizean government encouraging international investors and retirees. The government is even more supportive of retiree investors going as far as to offer extensive economic benefits like tax-free pensions, capital gains, and the import of goods for relocation. Additionally, the exchange rate is 2:1 in favor of the dollar to drive down the cost of living while in Belize.
How to Own Vacation Rental Property
The dream of owning vacation rental property can often feel like exactly that, a dream. However, American Real Estate Investments’ ownership models provide responsible and attainable investment strategies for those who are ready to not only use their property but earn passive income when not in use. An Investment Coordinator can coach you on our different ownership strategies to see what best fits your long-term goals to boost your return on life.
Our Vacation Rental Property Ownership Models
- Fractional Ownership: Enjoy the benefits of owning a vacation home without the hassle of managing one. Use your allotted weeks to go on vacation, or rent out your weeks and make money on your investment.
- Full Ownership: Looking for a place to retire in the Caribbean? Or, do you want to own a vacation home just for your family and friends? We also build private homes for sole ownership.
Our Vacation Rental Property Ownership Opportunities
- Luxury Private Islands: Own a share of a private island in southern Belize. Our islands are in high demand by investors around the world. In fact, one of our islands has a feature on HGTV’s Island Hunters show.
- Waterfront Villas: Own a share of waterfront villas on the shores of the Caribbean Sea in the Placencia Peninsula. Large, two- and three-story homes with all the amenities of our other properties.
- Beachfront Condos: Full ownership opportunities for one, two, and three-bedroom luxury appointed condominiums in the best location; the center of Placencia Village.
- Lots for Development: Do you already have your dream vacation home in mind? If you prefer to build your home from the ground up, we have lots for sale on the island of Placencia Caye, off the coast of Belize.
Subscribe and Listen to Our Podcast
John Larson of Real Estate Cowboys (REC) and American Real Estate Investments (AREI) talks passive income real estate investing every week on the podcast. The Real Estate Cowboys (REC) are a group of passive income real estate investing experts educating others on creating generational wealth. Subscribe and hear new podcast episodes released every Sunday morning at 8 a.m. Keep the #CowboyCoffee hot while John talks about how to #BeACowboy and earn passive income in real estate.Listen